We had a fun twenty-fourth of July. We went to the parade and we went to a rodeo. The kids loved the rodeo they have talked about it ever since. In the evening we went to a neighborhood party the Christensen's threw. It was a lot of fun. There was live music and entertainment and games. All and all it was a good day but everyone was very worn out by nightfall.
What fun day! I forgot you were related to Sadie.. Hope to see you guys soon. We start school mon so we'll be super busy. I'll keep my fingers crossed we'll run unto you :)
Hi my friend! I am so happy you posted. I have been so flaky in not getting in touch with you! I think about you all the time. I want to call but don't think I have the right number. I will try what I have and see if it works. :) I love your blog! You are looking beautiful as well! Miss ya! Chass
6 comments:
its funny.. we do look a lot alike. she is much sweeter and cuter than me though. she really is princess leia. she is so sweet!
What fun day! I forgot you were related to Sadie..
Hope to see you guys soon. We start school mon so we'll be super busy. I'll keep my fingers crossed we'll run unto you :)
You have to email some pictures. Mine didn't turn out very well. Glad you had a fun day. We loved having everyone over for the block party. Next year!
Your kids are very photogenic! Sounds like you have a fun neighborhood.
Hi my friend! I am so happy you posted. I have been so flaky in not getting in touch with you! I think about you all the time. I want to call but don't think I have the right number. I will try what I have and see if it works. :) I love your blog! You are looking beautiful as well! Miss ya!
Chass
So, I can read your blog! What's up with that???
Post a Comment