
Last night I
snuck into the kids room, as we do every night, to turn off their reading lights. Leia had her book all still open and i thought she was still reading as I got closer i realized she was fast asleep. I grabbed the camera and found it much easier to photograph our camera hater while she was asleep!

I then
snuck into Eli's room and there he was light still on and reading. That boy can read! He reads until we make him stop every night. Last night he was freshening up o
n his scouting and was reading his scout book. It is so fun for us to be parents and watch our little kids grow up. I watched Leia asleep and wished there was a way to stop them at this age.
4 comments:
That is sooo sweet! I love that she fell asleep with her book opean! Eli is so smart! They have grown up so much, but I think your right, I think your kids are in the golden age. Elementary school age is a good kid raising age, I would guess. You take really great pictures! Keep em' coming! I love catching up with you all!
Those are great pictures of the kids - I especially love the angle of Leia's shot. You could photoshop a little halo above her head :)
Priceless! I have some pictures of Ben like that, only it's toys crammed in all around his sleeping face instead of a book.
Cute pictures! I think 75% of the time I see Eli he has a book.
Post a Comment