Sunday, July 6, 2008

Elijah David Bastian's Baptism

The little Bastian family.
Handsome Eli
Eli was baptized this weekend! He was so excited. The day turned out wonderful. My favorite part was when he asked Tyler if he could do it again as soon as they got out of the water! I wish they could stay this innocent and young forever.
Eli and his proud sister, Leia!

Eli is so handsome in his new suite and tie! He is definately a lady killer.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

kstrack said...

Congrats Eli! He does look very nice in his suit, you will have to keep your eye on him.

Somer said...

Congratulations Eli. We are so proud of you and we were so happpy to be a part of it. Even if I did cry too much.

Melissa: said...

He is so handsome, congrats Eli!

(and thanks for the address)

kjtroxel said...

I wish we had been in town! He is such a great boy...and you're right...watch out ladies!
I am glad you found my blog.Can't wait to read more posts!
Happy Summer!

Jolene said...

Miriam,
What the heck- you didn't invite me to the baptism (don't worry, I'm sure I was busy doing other stuff like work).
I think we actually get to work together next week at IMC (knowing our luck it will be the one busy day so we don't get to talk).
Hope all is great.
Jolene

P.S.
That is a great family picture

~*~toni~*~ said...

Hi!

My name is Toni Mitchell (maiden name is Bradham). I have been looking for David & Gayla Bastian for a long time now. They were in my ward in Orem when I was young and immature. They had a wonderful impact on me and were very patient with me. If this is a connection to them, I would love to speak to them! If it's not...so sorry for bothering you! Congrats to Eli anyways!!

Tyler Bastian said...

Toni - Yes this is a connection to david and Gayla. They are my husband's parents. Send me your email along with your last name and I will pass it on. -Miriam Bastian

Laurie Meredith said...

congrats on the big day. He is a very handsome kid...love the picture of him on the lawn...look out girls!

Karen said...

I can't even believe Eli is 8 years old! It seems like yesterday he was a baby. WOW! He is so handsome. Your whole family is darling. I hope I can see you guys soon.

~*~toni~*~ said...

Hi! I am so happy you replied! Toni Bradham Mitchell is my name. E-mail is antoinettemi@yahoo.com is where Gayla, David or both can reach me. Thanks again for passing it along!!

Holly said...

Eli looks so handsome in that last picture! Congratulations!

haley said...

he is so cute! im so proud of him!

Alysha said...

Eli looks like a little man now and he is so handsome! They grow up so fast. I'm glad that you enjoyed his baptism day!

Kathleen said...

Hey! I found you guys! Eli looks so grown up! How can our baby boys already be 8? Time goes so fast. Miss you guys, let's get together soon!