I came home from work today around four and as I walked around I noticed a lot of wooden popsicle sticks all over the ground.
I went in the house and got half a watermelon and the kids and I went to work.
It has been so hot here that all you can do is eat Popsicles and watermelon. I have had way too many otter pops and I can't do anymore sweet and sticky sugar water. The problem with consuming so much sticky is it attracts creatures. Eli doesn't mind he has fun killing them and examining there corpses.
All the while leia just kept eating! She ate at least four!
I went in the house and got half a watermelon and the kids and I went to work.
It has been so hot here that all you can do is eat Popsicles and watermelon. I have had way too many otter pops and I can't do anymore sweet and sticky sugar water. The problem with consuming so much sticky is it attracts creatures. Eli doesn't mind he has fun killing them and examining there corpses.
All the while leia just kept eating! She ate at least four!




9 comments:
i was just telling pete tonight that the only thing that ever sounds good anymore in the heat is fruit. the kids are so funny.. i love them!
yummy Popsicles & watermelon, sounds wonderful!
Yum. We eat fruit almost every night. Great pictures, Ty.
Miriam,
Even though you don't know me, I just wanted to say...your children are beautiful! Mine are grown! That happens too fast Thank you for passing my e-mail on to Gayla! (antoinettemi@yahoo.com or toni59@mail.com ). In case you didn't see the other comment, my last name was Bradham. It now Mitchell. I actually babysat for them with their oldest child, David. I think I was 14 yo. I hope she will write me...I was kind of a pesty little girl...LOL! Thanks again!
Toni
I love watermelon! Otter pops...one and I'm done! See you soon!
Love the pictures! Leia looks so grown up in the last one.
That's hilarious...I'm with the kids - when it's hot, popsicles and watermelon hit the spot. Great pics btw!!
Mir,
I didn't know you had a blog (i came across it from Janae's) Great photos!
Your kids are adorable. I think Leia looks alot like Haley. I am sure everyone says that.
Looks like life is treating you well. It is good to see you happy!
Post a Comment