As many of you already know and most of you probably suspected by the looks of me, I'm pregnant (12 weeks)! After 4 consecutive, unexplained miscarriages we were prepared for bad news at my doctors appointment yesterday but thankfully we got just the opposite. We saw the cutest, alien appearing baby there ever was and he/she was healthy as can be! We're on the 2 week checkup schedule and we'll be crossing our fingers. Remember to send good vibes our way!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




17 comments:
Yeahhhhh!! How exciting! Congrats! I will send all my good energy your way. I so happy for you!
Congratulation! I am so happy for you guys!!!
I am sending good vibes as I type....
Congratulations! I'm really happy for you. We'll be wishing you the best. I e-mailed Anna Slade and said we were planning to do dinner on Wed. Aug 20th. She said that works well for them. I told my siblings about it, so they will try to come.
We are so excited for you! I'm glad the Dr. visit went well. Sorry we lost Eli for a little while.
Hooray! I am so excited for you! I hope this is a happy, healthy pregnancy for you!
YAY! That is great things are looking good! We will send prayers your way!
So exciting...and no, we can't tell by looking at you...never suspected it. Congrats!
Miriam,
I was relieved to hear the doctors appointment went well!
I'm glad you're finally telling people about your pregnancy because you don't know how many people have been asking me about you at work (not that you look pregnant, more just they knew you were trying for another baby).
We'll be praying for you.
Jolene (and Kenn)
Congrats to you and the rest of your darling family!! I read you and some of your family's blogs a lot! I promise I'm not a stalker! They are very interesting to me. I started one of my own but being a computer moron, I am not very good at it! I'm gonna keep trying though! Hope it's OK with you if I visit your blog!
Toni Mitchell
we are so excited for you guys! you are such an amazing mother.. tylers a pretty good dad. : ) just kidding. we love you guys and are so happy to be having babies so close together! yay!
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you!
Wow!! I am so excited for you! Congrats!
Wha-hoo! The more the merrier I say when it comes to Bastians!
It just doesn't seem right that I can read yours but you can't read mine. But I'm not complaining that I can read yours... So far so good eh? We'll keep thoughts and prayers coming your way and maybe being 1/2 a room mom will help (How? I have NO idea:)
Good vibes are definitly coming your way!!!
Congrats!!!
I tagged you. Actually Leia :) Enjoy!
Miriam,
Congratulations!
I'll be praying for you guys until that baby arrives safely. I got chills when I read your news. I really hope things turn out happy this time around. You have a lot of faith! I'll be anxiously looking for updates.
Congrats! I am excited for our Sugarhouse Reunion coming up. It will be so nice to see you guys. Every now and then we get some news about you guys from the Preslars or Alek. It has been a long time since we have seen you all! Hope this pregnancy goes well. You guys sound happy.
Post a Comment