I am not as good at this blogging thing as I should be I have
We went to Boston and Leia was a flower girl at Jen Miriam's cousin's wedding. It was a wonderful trip and we had so much fun with all the
Leia graduated from preschool. Eli and Leia were in their first play , "The Wizard of Oz." and Leia has turned five. Eli has also had a




9 comments:
What fun! Glad to see you're back.
Hooray the Bastians updated their blog! We'll take what we can get Ty! Hope to see you guys soon.
Hooray the Bastians updated their blog! We'll take what we can get Ty! Hope to see you guys soon.
I'm glad all is going so well! Nice to have you back in the blogging world (for now).
Looks like you guys are having too much fun! We miss seeing you!
MIriam,
It's about time you finally updated your blog!
I don't know what you are so busy with- you only have 2 kids and work part time. J/K it's great to finally see something new on your blog (I swear these days it's the only way I hear about what's going on in your life).
Looking forward to seeing you at work tomorrow (too bad I will be going home as you are coming on).
Just linked over to your blog from Janae's. Hope you don't mind. Fun to see what everyone else is doing with their summer (and last fall).
Yeah!!!!!!!! You're finally blogging again! Keep it up because I love to see what is going on. Good luck at E's baptism today. Can't wait to see more pics.
Alysha
The Bastians! Hey, how are you! I can't believe your darling kids and how old they are.
Congrats on Eli's baptism today,
and I'd love to get Luke's address if you don't mind. What a handsome young man he's turned out to be.
You guys look great and look like your on the go!
have a great day!
Melissa Carter
Post a Comment