Tyler and some guy friends took a trip to Zion National Park two weeks ago. This included a lot of repelling, swimming, hiking and fun times with friends. Unfortunately the camera meet its demise on the first swim so there are no pictures to share. A big shout out to brother-in-law Evan for organizing the trip. The next big thrill came today when Tyler went paragliding. This was made possible by long-time friend and instructor Jonny. Leia was the only family member who witnessed the monumental event but apparently she wasn't too impressed. She said "It was a big waste of my time!" (She was mad she wasn't able to fly)
Landon
Instructor Jonny
Tyler
View of the Salt Lake Valley
Landon
Tyler
View of the Salt Lake Valley



8 comments:
i can totally picture leia saying that. she is funny. how are you feeling mir? i havent seen you in forever. love you guys.
Hey I am going to get the video I took of tyler up soon and when I do I will send the link to you. Thanks for inviting me on these great trips.
Gary dropped of the pictures Sunday. You need to stop and see them. All 500.
Sounded like fun (we heard from Landon & Jen) - Leia is hilarious!
Sounds like an adventure! Thanks again for having us for the BBQ. The food was delicious, and your house and yard are beautiful.
paragliding...how fun. Neil and I are supposed to go soon. I am a bit scared...
Paragliding...that's intense. Leia's commnent was hilarious, it wasn't impressive enough huh.
Post a Comment