This is Leia answering questions about Mom.
1.What is something Mommy always says? "Besides I love you?" Put your shoes away!
2. What makes Mommy happy? When I pick up Liza's poop (the dog).
3. What makes Mommy sad? When I take off the buckets of her statue (I have a metal statue from Cambodia that she is always rearranging).
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? By saying the baby swims in its pee. (We're not even going to explain that one)
5. What was your Mom like as a child? Poor
6. How old is your Mom? 20 something
7. How tall is your Mom? 6 feet 5
8. What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? Sleep!
9. What does Mom do when your not around? Sleep! (Ok so I'm pregnant, give me a break)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Singing. (Too bad I can't sing worth anything)
11. What is your Mom really good at? You're good at too much stuff that I can't decide.
12. What is your Mom not good at? Nothing.
13. What does Mom do for her job? A nurse
14. What is Mom's favorite food? Her healthy yogurt! (I've recently discovered Greek yogurt and I don't share very well.)
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? When she makes my bed for me.
16. If your Mom were a carton character who would she be? Sonic (who?)
17. What do you and your Mom do together? We sleep.
18. How are you and your Mom the same? We both have a lot of freckles. (Do you mean beauty marks?)
19. How are you and your Mom different? I have sandy blond hair and my mom has brown hair.
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? She says "I love you."
Tag Anya, Sadie, Ella, Erik S.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Leia is so smart! I hope anya will only say i'm 20 something :) Bummer that you won't be able to read ours...
Sonic...the hedgehog! He's really fast and destructive.
This tag makes me laugh! Thanks for playing :)
KIDS!!! They crack me up!!! This is so cute!!!
This is too cute.
It was so fun seeing you last night!
We are tagged? I'll have to get on it. So you will have to fill me in on this Greek Yogurt :-)
Post a Comment